Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
1,770 Posts
Forget the Opel GT radio unless you want to remain absolutely concourse. Get a radio that states it's a DIN 1. You can install it in the GT and only have to cut the gauge holder about 3/4 of an inch on the sides and about a 1/2 inch on the top an bottom. Once the face plate is on the radio no one can tell what it is. Mine has an SD card that holds about a 1000 songs. With that said, you will never hear the same song twice, unless you want to hear it again. Measure the radio opening, just because the opening worked for me does not mean it will work for everyone. Once you have figured out the amount of plastic to remove, make a template and and cut the opening with a sharp hacksaw. That's the part that brings on caution, but it's been done about a thousand time and it's successful 99.9% of the time. One thing to remember, the basel on the radio covers up any mistakes you may have made. If you don't care about a radio keep the Opel GT radio, or if you are going to have your GT concourse. Almost forgot, it has a CD player. AM & FM Radio and the SD card. I am including a picture of the radio.
Gauge Black Grey Speedometer Tachometer

Bob

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.