Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek: Finally starting to catch the little critters--two dead and who knows how many more to go--there are six traps with peanut butter riding in the GT with me on a daily basis. Little buggers-- DIE! Actually, when folks look into the car while it is parked, I imagine they get a laugh out of all the traps. They speak volumes.
Jo Anna

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Heh! Heh!

You need a very large RAT trap to add to the collection in there - then people will think that you have some particularly vicious anti-theft devices in the car ........ :D
Just watch that the peanut butter does not start disappearing without catching mice - as mice fed upon such a rich diet are sure to breed! ;)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A mouse brothel! Now thats a mental image...
Think I'll move the traps to sit under the beauty instead-- surely don't want to invite them INSIDE anymore--actually spouse has been on the mouse patrol and I wondered if he might be overdoing things and teaching them that there is food in the beauty.
I remain entertained at how many excuses he comes up with to drive my car--its so cute! I even play a little game timing how long it takes him between mentioning a trip to town or somewhere and finally asking if he might drive the GT. So so cute. Last request took 35 minutes and don't think for a second that he "just thought of driving the car for this trip".... :)
I'm going to town today for groceries which usually fills the whole car up--so traps must be removed. We're being inundated with mice and "rats with hooves" at this time of year. Need to get a hunting license to deter the does and fawns eating my flower gardens...but thats another story.
Jo Anna

1 - 5 of 5 Posts