Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done any business with, CARIBOU IMPORTS, INC. lately?
23552 Commerce Center Dr., Suite R
Laguna Hills, CA 92653 USA
http://members.aol.com/SpiderParts/opelindex.html

I ordered a set of Magnecor wires from them Mid Sept and have yet to receive them. I called them 2 weeks ago, on a Tues, and they said they were going to ship on Thurs. Nothing yet. Repeated phone calls during the days have their phone nos busy. They can't be on the phone all the time. Just curious as to whether anyone else has had this problem. Thanks, Jarrell

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update on wires. I received them in the mail today.They look good and appear to be well made. I haven't had a chance to install them yet. Jarrell

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Had a very similar experience myself with parts from Germany. Bought them on eBay.de and paid by transfering the money to the seller's Aunt's bank account. After a wait of several weeks I finally eMailed him to say the parts must have got lost in the post - and ten minutes later the parcel arrived on my doorstep! A quick connect with Babelfish and another eMail in German was on the way letting the seller know that the intake manifolds had just arrived. More patience = less embarasment. I guess :D

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
True GtJim, I'm waiting for, of all things, a diecast model of a Gt that I purchased off German Ebay. Across the "pond", I can understand a wait of time, but here in the States? Kind of confusing. Oh well, I've got the item at least. :) Jarrell

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Last update on this subject. Put the wires on and made a trip "round the block" on some nice curvey roads. As jimsky put it from a previous thread "these wires don't suck". They don't. I couldn't tell an immediate difference, but I feel that in conjuction with the Pertronix ignition and coil purchased through Bugstuff, the Ngk Iridium plugs, I am getting all the voltage that is possible to the plugs. Jarrell

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.