Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Super Moderator
15,258 Posts
Wow, I guess Barney the dinosaur got shot'n'skinned and made into upholstery.

· Über Moderator
6,683 Posts
I wondered how long it would take for someone to mention this. GAADS, even the dash is lined with Barney skin!
That said, as a restoration candidate, it actually looks pretty decent. But man, get those door panels out of my sight!

· boomerang opeler
5,661 Posts
see if you all just got dyslexia and colour blindness like me you would see a fine car with a quite good upholstery that matches the shades of the paint
no honest whats wrong with it :D
ps if you use the amber glasses that you get when you are brazing it looks quite good

/

ok so i go on some new medication tomorrow and i've had a beer or two before i cant have any for a month or so (the horror)
but theres no need to think that about my taste :D

· 1000 Post Club
4,128 Posts
I'd worry about the electrical. The condenser is connected via a wire nut!! :p

Headlights aren't properly closed either :eek:

· 1000 Post Club
4,128 Posts
What's up with the tail lights and the exhaust????

This car reminds me of the movie "Bachlor party" with Tom Hanks when they Customize the boyfriends Porsche 911

· Super Moderator
15,258 Posts
Uh kids, don't do drugs, M'kay....

· Premium Member
1,974 Posts
That would be funny if it was $7200 ontop of that. I hope the new owner is in a mood for a bon fire after the interior is stripped.

1,175 Posts
The sad thing is that I've seen houses like this. With fluorescent like colors in combinations that actually hurt the eyes. Maybe that's where circus clowns live? They have to live somewhere, after all. I've also wondered if the owners might be color blind and need the extreme color contrast to look attractive to them.

· Life Long Opeler
692 Posts
what in THEE HELL.... Is that!?!?!? Im trying so hard NOT to e-mail this guy and poke fun....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.