Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I know this isn't the place to place wanted ads, but it wouldn't post in that area for some reason.
Anyway, I'm looking for a front air dam for a 1975 Ascona. There is one left in the country, but it's not for sale and you know who you are. Does any one have any info.? K.P. Styling in Sweden may be able to make one for me, but it may take awhile.
HELP ME ,PLEASE. :)

·
Super Moderator
13,583 Posts
Sorry dude, I need it for my racecar.

Bob

·
Registered
1 Posts
air dam

You should be able to form one from the soft plastic used by many factories to keep the cool air in the shipping area away from the rest of the production facility, you will need some 3/16 or 1/4 inch thick metal rods to make the corners stand still but once you have that you will be in good shape. If your class allows you may want to also make some skirting along the sides between the tire cutouts too, this will aid in the ground effects concept making the car stable at high speeds.

·
Detritus Maximus
2,382 Posts
Check out the 'airdams/spoilers/flares' thread in the 'Body' forum. Follow the link to 'Showcars-bodyparts'. They may have what you are looking for. Or maybe not. You will probably have to call them top check on actual inventory and price.

D-oh! Somebody beat me to it. By mere seconds!:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts