Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Opeler
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm doing some reassembly and cannot tell which springs go where. Does any one have a picture of the accelerator return spring and one of the hood release spring? It would be a big help. Thanks.

· Registered
1,607 Posts
Yes any pics of how to correctly hook the throttle return spring on a GT from the throttle linkage behind the carb to the eye on the wheel well? Does the shorter hook go toward the bottom and longer hook to the linkage? Or the other way around?

· Opeler
1,704 Posts
Yes any pics of how to correctly hook the throttle return spring on a GT from the throttle linkage behind the carb to the eye on the wheel well? Does the shorter hook go toward the bottom and longer hook to the linkage? Or the other way around?
Yes, on the passenger side, the shorter spring wire hook goes down to the body and the longer one goes up to the linkage.
I have pictures on my i-phone, but not my computer. If you need them, pm me your phone no. and I'll message them to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.