Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not want to remove windshield, disliked the droopy, black headliner , so I elected to used body color paint on the exposed steel and use an insert of vinyl covered masonite. I wanted white panels and seats. I found a white vinyl that closely matched OGTS's rear package tray cover in off-white. I am hoping their off-white seat covers are close to the same shade. I have not ordered them yet. Hood Vehicle Wood Yellow Motor vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Yellow Wood Automotive exterior Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Tire Automotive lighting
Hood Vehicle Wood Yellow Motor vehicle
Hood Motor vehicle Yellow Wood Automotive exterior
Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Tire Automotive lighting

·
Can Opeler
3,519 Posts
That looks really nice. Looks like what VW would do if they made the GT.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
There you go, right on, looks great. I do like the white on black look

Reactions: JudokaJohn

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
15,468 Posts
That's a VERY interesting mod you pulled off! Congratualtions, you pulled off a good one! The first pic didn't look promising, but then the later pics revealed why you welded the cross bars in place. You did and excellent job hiding the transition on the sides of the rear window deck. Well done.

You get the.....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's a VERY interesting mod you pulled off! Congratualtions, you pulled off a good one! The first pic didn't look promising, but then the later pics revealed why you welded the cross bars in place. You did and excellent job hiding the transition on the sides of the rear window deck. Well done.

You get the.....

View attachment 436431
Thanks, Gordo. I'm overwhelmed.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
speech speech speech. LOL
Not everyone gets this seal of approval.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Not a very good pics to show it, but I did something similar, I have a removable center section framed by carbon fiber panels on the A, B and C pillars.

·
Banned
1 Posts
its a good way and you also read this
RX Marine was established in 1996 in Mumbai, India; as chemical manufacturing company catering exclusively to the needs of the marine industry. In a short span of 12 years the company has established itself as one of the leading wholesale suppliers of a wide range of chemicals for - Marine industry internationally - and other local industires and plants. Our client list bears testimony to this. The RXSOL policy has its foundations on two pillars of strength - a continuous investment in research and development to deliver premium quality products and a commitment to service.
Degreaser

1 - 9 of 9 Posts