Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
14,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An Opel colleague is asking me about seats for his Opel Kadett. I'm not a big fan of 50 year old seats and Opel seats in general and I prefer to use seats from modern cars, but I only know GT's and don't know anything about the width and styling considerations on Opel Kadetts. Can anyone suggest seats from other cars that would fit and look good in Opel Kadetts? The only parameter he desires is that the seats tilt forward. Your help greatly appreciated.
🙂

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,208 Posts
Original Opel Recaro Seats (Kadett D / Manta/Ascona B) fit perfect and look great. I have a almost new pair, but they won't be cheap ...

The ones in the picture are not mine, but very similar. What is light gray in the picture, is light gray vinyl on mine.

Dieter

Reactions: The Scifi Guy

·
Registered
802 Posts
It helps if you have the consoles too.
:) Stock Kadett C seats or Recaro etc consoles fit AFAIK p & p in a Kadett B too, so I guess Chevy Chevette seats could also fit.

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
14,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Original Opel Recaro Seats (Kadett D / Manta/Ascona B) fit perfect and look great. I have a almost new pair, but they won't be cheap ...

Dieter
How much do you want for them so that I can relay the guy the price. He's a Facebook dude named Peter Ackerman and he's got a pretty nice Kadett with most of the goodies.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Not sure about the Kadett but the Fiero seats fit the GT.
And there are some nice ones out there if you search long enough.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts