Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Detritus Maximus
3,114 Posts
Do you feel like cutting the radiator support panel?

Summit racing has a listing of aluminum radiators and dimensions....

·
315 Posts
No radiator from a HONDA fits. Nor does anything standard from Fluidyne nor Ron Davis (We are a dealer for both). Unfortunately, I have never been able to find an even "close" replacement for the Opel GT.

$o, we have developed a full cu$tom that bolt$ in. It i$ $uitable for any level of high performance engine including full tilt race engine$. If you have a big buck engine or race engine, email me.

This summer, I am also trying out a cheaper version intended for milder street cars. I used it in my race car for the May race at "Buttonwillow" and it held the temp down to 200 deg. The air temp was only around 90 so it won't work for full tilt race. I have also been using it in my street car for the last couple of weeks and so far it seems OK.. but the temp has not hit 100 during that time, so the verdect isn't in yet. Any "beta" test folks out there

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'll sign up for your beta testing program! :D

Although I'm in Seattle, it would definatly be a "safe" weather beta test. Temps only reach 60-low 90's in the summer. Below 60 in the winter. That just occured to me....I could probably just get away with OGTS's hi-perf radiator. But I figure if I'm going to spend $500 on a radiator I'd spend it on one of yours Bob if I can do it for around $500. Besides...does it look cooler that stock? :)(no pun intended)

~kyle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts