Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
257 Posts
Take your time, dont get in a hurry, if something is getting your down like an old rusted bolt, just walk away try again later.
I've been there, but dont give up because the end result will be great. I've been working for 2 years now on my car and there are times when I could take a sledge hammer to the damn thing. It is now starting to come together and looks nice. I predict I have another year before I drive it again.

Stanley_P

·
257 Posts
You dont need one with a front spoiler but I think you may need something to keep the air flow thru the radiator. From what I understand the air that enters the car in the front must pass thru the radiator to keep the engine cooled down and without the belly pan I believe all the air may not flow thru the radiator but under the car and it may run hot, which is a bad thing. I would suggest you find an old car with a good pan or make one of your own. That is what I did on my car, I took two semi-good belly pans and made one good one. (cut, weld, cover) OGTS has fiberglass belly pans that would make the job a little easier.

Thanks,
Stanley

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.