Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Dallas,
You could not get the shade of the truck any closer to yours if you tried. Great photo!!

I hope you had the keys of the truck while your GT was under it ;)

·
478 Posts
Great looking GT.I was wondering where to get your tail lights?I have been looking for those tail lights for awile.Thanks Tim

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is possible that it will be on TV. There were many cameras and picture takers. My trip was cut short because my grandmothr died and I had to leave. I was only there on Saturday I don't know if anyone filmed the Opel or not.

·
1,973 Posts
That truck is awful, It is very rare that you see something that ugly and useless that makes your stomach turn.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dan-MI said:
Sweet spyder. Did you do it yourself or was it a kit? Looks great.
Actually, "opelspyder" aka Keith, is the person that did the most of the car including the top modification. And a wonderful job too I must add. I bought it and have pretty much redone the interior, hooked up the side pipes, built a new center console, built a tanneau cover for the rear and added bigger wheels and tires along with (just added) air shocks to keep the car off the ground when driving.

·
Life Long Opeler
692 Posts
Dallas, awesome job. Check your message center, I sent you a PM asking you something (Well, Im sending it after I write this)

Im sorry for your loss :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts