Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anastos Motors 10th Annual summer car show bash.
It's official for fun and more fun. Anastos motors 10th Annual summer car show bash is on. Where. At anastos motors , 4513 Green Bay rd, Kenosha, WI 53144. Save the date, Sunday August 6, 2017. Time. From 10am to 3pm. Registration from 9am to noon. All makes and models welcome. We need more Opels in the crowd. Let me know who is coming so I can keep a spot for you. You can bring the family for fun, food a wonderful cars. We will have music, raffles, trophies and more. No entry fee for participants and guests. A $5donation to shalom center would be appreciated. So come and see Pete and the gang at Anastos motors.
Last year we had over 200 cars and we collect more than $1300 for Salom center plus canned food. I am still working on the t-shirts. It is going to be an Opel on the event t-shirt.

· Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Update.

Today , I received the t-shirts and can koozies for our Car show. 31 trophies are on the way and door prices are keep coming. We are expecting more cars this year (weather permitted ). So we got a permit to close the south street . W
we run out of t-shirts last year. So this year I ordered 65 more T-shirts. Whoever want to come Please preregister (via PM) and I can hold your T-shirts. Need your name, car and t-shirt size. Follow us at Anastos motors event Facebook too.
Next year I am planning to have online registration for everybody.
Another big week is coming. A Kenosha Homecoming - Great Cars on a Great Lake 2017 | American Motors Owners Association. Do not miss it.
PM me if you have any questions.

Pete

· Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Few days before the car show. Who ever is coming pm me with your t-shirt size and come a little early. Last year we run out of t-shirts early
and parking lot was full around 10:30 AM. This year we made more t-shirts and we will have more space. 10th Annual is around the corner.
Come and joint us.

Pete

· Resident Curmudgeon
1,598 Posts
Sorry I'm going to miss your show this year I'll be sure to put the 10th Annual on my calendar for next year.
I'm sure everyone will have a great time.
Now I'm really confused! The original post in this thread said 9th annual, but the shirts say 10th annual. I'm guessing that it's the 10th, but what do I know?!!

· Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Anastos motors 10th Annual car show

Car show was lots of fun. We had Around 170 cars register and parking lot was full of nice cars. Thank you everybody for coming.
Also, Gordy thank you for helping judging cars .

Pete

Attachments

· Opel Adventure # 77 NC
682 Posts
I finally got the Bitter home at 5 pm today
Zipping down the Interstate the check engine light came on and I had no throttle.
In limp mode I got it to a friends shop, some problem w/ the drive by wire.
Spent the nite w/ my daughter & family,
She dropped me @ home this AM, picked up my brothers pickup, and another brothers trailer.
The trouble shooting has not found anything yet...

My initial engine trouble started on the way home form Pete's several years ago...

Yes, I will still be going to the show next year :veryhappy.

It is a great show, and the after show festivities are a fun time.

Kevin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.