Opel GT Forum banner

241 - 260 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #242 ·
Dan, no doubt, you're gonna love it. The engraved oil weight type and capacity is just one of those well thought out touches that makes this a great little design.
Thanks! I agree, the laser etching below the hardcoat is really slick and the camera doesn't do it justice.

Once again I thank you all and please refer your friends! I will continue to look to develop new products and give you guys the first chance at discounted rates.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Thanks! I agree, the laser etching below the hardcoat is really slick and the camera doesn't do it justice.

Once again I thank you all and please refer your friends! I will continue to look to develop new products and give you guys the first chance at discounted rates.
Mine came today and looks awesome. Thanks Jeff, great workmanship. Jarrell

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
HOT DARN THIS SUCKER IS FREAKIN AWESOME :banana:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN
IT IS BBBBEEEEUUUUTTTTIIIFFFUUUULLL:haha::You_Rock_

Reactions: 99449

·
What's a Nopel?
351 Posts
Received mine today. A beautiful piece of engineering. Thank you!
Marc

Reactions: 99449

·
Read Only
1,277 Posts
Well I have to agree with all the previous posts, that is a very nice piece of workmanship. I'm glad I
decided to get one. Mine came today and eventually will get installed on my GT. I will post pictures
of before and after.

Thank you Jeff for your efforts, this is definitely high quality :yup:

·
Read Only
1,277 Posts
Well I finally got around to replacing my transmission pan with the new one that I got from opelspenner
That is a really nice transmission pan. The quality of work is beyond :) Very satisfied and glad I
bought in. Those of you that didn't get one, hopefully opelspenner will do another group buy. If he does, I would definitely jump on board and get one, well worth the cost.
When I pulled the old pan, as you can see in the picture, the transmission looks great. Not a spec of metal
was in the pan. The gears all looked very good.

Transmission Pan 1.JPG Transmission Pan 2.JPG

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #252 ·
Glad you guys like them. A big part of the cost increase on eBay (beyond wanting to reward the risk takers on here) is the eBay fees! If there’s a community member that is still interested just PM me and I’m sure we can work out a deal

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Ebay fees and policies are nuts. I sold a couple hundred items on ebay but now its just not worth it. And seller prices are often so high that its cheaper to buy elsewhere. Now I either donate it or it goes in the trash.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #254 ·
FYI, these have now sold out.
I have one Gen 2 pan sitting around if anyone is interested. It has a slightly different drain plug location from Gen3 (more central) and NO detent spring pin retainer. PM me if interested, perhaps we can make a deal.

A huge thanks to everyone who supported this over the past few years! Hopefully everyone's is still running nice and tight!

·
Pedal Smasher
1973 Opel GT
2,485 Posts
I bought a gen 2 pan and sold it to someone who needed it. I bought a gen 3 pan and might part with it. I plan to use a Getrag 240 in my GT.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looking for a pan for our endurance racing Opel GT 4-speed.

·
Registered
36 Posts
let me know. email me at [email protected]
The plug is not a big deal as I plan on modding that part. Things hanging down from things tend to get destroyed by curbing at race tracks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
You have never seen my guys race. I say "WTF" and "Really?" a lot.

Reactions: Autoholic
241 - 260 of 276 Posts