Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my 72 GT out of the bushes where it has been stored for a long time before i owned it and other than the body it is a gold mine of parts :D But from the looks of it i'm going to end up with alot of extra parts once i'm done restoring my 69, i already have parts from a 3rd car that has long since been scrapped. Anyway, i was just checking to see what parts are in higher demand here, average prices? and i'd like to know how many people would be interested in some, part of the body is still cancer free too if you need something, so let me know whos interested. I probably won't be parting with most of them before spring because i still need to go through everything and see what i need myself first ;)

·
415 Posts
Got Webber?

·
82 Posts
I need a clutch linkage. Easy to remove, but i need it somewhat quick. Any chance?

S

·
Opeler
56 Posts
passenger floor pan

any chance that among the rust free body parts is the passenger side floor pan? It would make it a lot easier to get it from a fellow Canuck. Any interior pieces worth saving (vinyl, etc,)?
Lonnie

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no webber sadly, and i only have on e clutch linkage which i need for myself, the floor is completely shot, its been sitting outside for 20+ years so.... you can imagine its ugly. and most the interior is worth saving , its all black. which parts are you looking for? i think i could get them to you relatively soon

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry, but the hood is rusted on the bottom a bit, and badly where is attaches the the hinge.... so unless you want to completely replace that area then your outta luck. actually when i tried to open the hood the hinge didn't move and the hood just broke off, it was the badly rusted right there

if anyone needs glass i have everything but the windshield which i need to replace mine which was sadly broken down the middle somtime during its many years of storage, just need a good cleaning and they're be perfect, i have 2 extra origional 4 speed trannys that appear to work, haven't tried them in a car though but i can spin it with my hand in all gears so i guess they work and the don't look too bad, also have at least 1 extra of most engine parts, just name it and i'll take a look, most lights i have 2 or 3 of, actually i think i have extras of all, but don't hold me to that, so keep naming parts you need and i'll go out to the garage and take a look.

i need a little extra pocket change to keep the project going, or maybe a trade if anyone has exhaust, intake or brake parts in good condition, i need to replace each of those systems completely :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts