Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Not So Newb Anymore
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Seabrook and they have a small car show over in front of the Home Depot on Sat. Nights in Kemah. I am going to be there tonight as well as another member from League City. If you are local to the area and want to come out then feel free to do so. I would like to see if we could even make something a once a month deal. I figure this may be the place since it seems like they have a good crowd out here and no one fusses about them being there. Tonight is my first night over there I will report back on how it goes!

·
Not So Newb Anymore
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup!!

It was nice meeting you Tom. We will have to get out there again. I think next time I am going to remember some chairs! I would really like to see more people come out as well. I hope to be able to come out next weekend as well.

·
Mid-West Opeler
2,409 Posts
One is truly a lonely number.

·
Driver
987 Posts
Way to represent guys! Larry, you will have to come to the Texas Opel Club October meet in Dallas. Nice looking GT.

·
Opeler
10 Posts
I know with this post I am being the epitome of kicking a dead horse/thread, but any chance either of these cars that were at the show are still in the area or any actual Gt's? Have wanted one for along time and have yet to see one in person not being a young kid and thinking they were so cool. Lmk either on here or even email if any exist around the Kemah/Houston area. I can be emailed at [email protected] Thank you all.

·
Vendor
2,976 Posts
I know with this post I am being the epitome of kicking a dead horse/thread, but any chance either of these cars that were at the show are still in the area or any actual Gt's? Have wanted one for along time and have yet to see one in person not being a young kid and thinking they were so cool. Lmk either on here or even email if any exist around the Kemah/Houston area. I can be emailed at [email protected] Thank you all.
There's a nice '70 on eBay now in Coppell, Texas (DFW area) 1970 Opel 1900 | eBay

·
Opeler
1,258 Posts
Here’s the link to the forum post/thread about that car....

We also have a good number of members in Texas and in the Houston area... @krewzer comes to the top of my mind.
Eric

·
Opeler
861 Posts
It's very quiet here in the Houston area. Not much Opel related activity going on here. I know of a couple in Austin and San Antonio, more are in the Dallas area. There hasn't been a Texas Opel Club meet in over a decade.

·
GT Owner
394 Posts
It's very quiet here in the Houston area. Not much Opel related activity going on here. I know of a couple in Austin and San Antonio, more are in the Dallas area. There hasn't been a Texas Opel Club meet in over a decade.
SpringGT is in the Woodlands.

·
Opeler
10 Posts
Well F. Thought I had notifications active on this forum/thread but of course not.
Missed something else. Thank you for posting that one and it looks like a real gem. I’ll be sure to have my alerts set now.
Live and learn for sure

·
GT Owner
394 Posts
Well F. Thought I had notifications active on this forum/thread but of course not.
Missed something else. Thank you for posting that one and it looks like a real gem. I’ll be sure to have my alerts set now.
Live and learn for sure
Brett’s Opel GT in Coppell Tx is still available. I think price has been reduced.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts