Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Tom,

I might be able to get there soon I live and 75 min away in Phoenix, I might be able to find some locally that would want the coupe, this has been in the ads for a while he was asking 2500 for the pair two months ago.

·
1000 Post Club
1,409 Posts
if it wasnt so far away i would be interested in the coupe. seems like it is a rust free car and would be a perfect build up.

·
792 Posts
I am about 3 hours away and emailed the guy but got no response. I will try again as i do go to Tucson somewhat regularly

·
Registered
11 Posts
sold

A friend of ours picked up the pair for 500.00. the roadster/convertible, needed new interior all around and otherwise in good condition and the coupe.. I dunno, they haven't played with it yet. Just thought i'd let y'all know.

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Pitty!

That link now shows: "Error - ad no longer available" - pitty someone did not attach a downloaded pic to this thread!

·
What's a Nopel?
352 Posts
Like this Jim?

For some reason, I was able to grab the picture:

AD SPECIFICATIONS

YEAR 1973 CLASS Classic / Antique
MAKE OPEL
MODEL GT
PRICE $550.00
LOCATION Tucson, AZ

DESCRIPTION
1973 OPEL GT, GM OPEL GT, roadster project, runs good, needs interior and body work, comes with extra gt coupe and a catalog for parts, $550

Marc
:D

Attachments

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Good One!

Thanks Marc,
Looks like someone has put a bit of effort into the convertible - that is quite a nice job of "smoothing" the front and eliminating the front bumper.
Guess we will hear more of it in the FOT ........

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm in tucson, northside. The lady who bought the pair is taking the roadster back to the original fabricator, who just happenned to be our painter. It should be done within 6 months, I'll post pics of it in my gallery as it goes along. If theres any opelers around tucson, or close to, I was interested in seeing about starting a local show or something when the projects we're working on are close enough.

·
792 Posts
I am a full opeladdict down I8 in Yuma

1 - 12 of 12 Posts