Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Horn button blues

My horn button has never been on my GT. It's in great condition - probably because of that -, but it is missing something that holds it on, and I have never had nerve enough to look under someone elses. Help.......anyone ???

·
Super Moderator
9,768 Posts
There's a specially bent wire, that fits ina groove at the base of the horn button. It holds the button on by pressure on the metal "cup" it fits into.

·
802 Posts
ash tray

Mike, If i had one i would send it to you,but i don't but i will keep my eye open around here and if i find one i will contact you. I liked the picture of the silver gt in the showroom, My first gt was a 69 silver with red,bought it new,had it for one year and traded it for a 70,orange:D :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
willis.....goodfellow

Hi willis. Yes I would appreciate having that horn wire thing whathawacallit. I looked and mine doesn't have it. I couldn't find your e'mail in the directory, are you in there? [email protected] we will talk then. thanks. G.

·
Opeler
231 Posts
Gsmith,
If you go to the member list and find me, there is a place next to the contact line that will say e-mail member. It should work. If not let me know so I can ask Gary to fix it. For now, I will just e-mail you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts