Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I'm telling you that's got Gordon and graduating machine shop class written all over it.
Look at the similar color structure.
badda bap bapapa LOL

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Sorry I couldn't resist
I don't know how you do it but you always find these cool things

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
15,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I get the sense that it's a one man show by a guy whose in his 70's and that he's only holding onto the last vestiges of what you would call a company. Or he's older and downsized his involvement and only wants to deal with walk-ins and local folk. I think his days as an active mover and shaker in the Opel world are long behind him.

·
Registered
848 Posts
during the event the Parts storage (warehouse) was open for self service !!!!!! View attachment 438245 .
tons and tons of parts, NOS, new and used parts on two levels (floors) He Trusted in the honesty of every Single customer and visitor.
Yes its more or kess a One man show,...someone lives his dream View attachment 438244
I, for one, would like to do business with him again, but in the past he has made this difficult. When I first started work on my GT in 2015, I purchased a few hard-to-get items from him and found the service quite satisfactory -- his prices were fair and he was quick. After that, he became somewhat unresponsive. Then there was the time that I was pretty certain that his website had been hijacked, as my credit card was attacked after I used it on his site and then the replacement was attacked when its one and only usage was with Suselbeek. I attempted to notify him of the problem and received back a rather rude comment suggesting it was all my fault. I have not been back since.

At this point in time, and over the past year, we have been hearing an endless list of horror stories about excessive shipping costs and excessive shipping delays on overseas orders heading for North America, and I am inclined to accept the overseas vendors' viewpoint that dealing with these issues is simply not worth the candle.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Never bought from them but they sure had pretty catalogs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts