Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings fellow members,

Recently I've obtained something uniquely special; authentic Opel Belgium technical/construction plans/Blueprints.
I got them from my Uncle who got them from his brother who got them from someone
that worked at Opel Belgium.
That they are technical/construction plans/blueprints of some sort I'm certain of, of what they are exactly I don't know :confused:
My guess however is that they're from the machinery used to assemble the Opels though they can very well be from the cars that used to be manufactured there.
Either way they're the 'hard to come by' kind of unique items :yup:
Since I've obtained a few and don't have enough space to store/ showcase them all I'm looking to sell some of them.
I myself am planning to frame a few plans -those I'm mostly attracted to- to hang them in my livingroom :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Greetings fellow members,

Recently I've obtained something uniquely special; authentic Opel Belgium technical/construction plans/Blueprints.
I got them from my Uncle who got them from his brother who got them from someone
that worked at Opel Belgium.
That they are technical/construction plans/blueprints of some sort I'm certain of, of what they are exactly I don't know :confused:
My guess however is that they're from the machinery used to assemble the Opels though they can very well be from the cars that used to be manufactured there.
Either way they're the 'hard to come by' kind of unique items :yup:
Since I've obtained a few and don't have enough space to store/ showcase them all I'm looking to sell some of them.
I myself am planning to frame a few plans -those I'm mostly attracted to- to hang them in my livingroom :cool:
For what car? I see something with 94.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts