Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Probably no Opel stuff, but it's an awesome swap meet. I went to last year's Fall swap meet and it was HUGE! Good outing for any car guy even if you're not looking for anything specific.

· Administrator
10,418 Posts
I'll be there. I've been going to that swap meet twice a year for the past 25 years. Only found Opel parts once or twice. Although, I did score a pair of Weber 40dcoe's for $30 once.

· Administrator
10,418 Posts

Probably no Opel stuff, but it's an awesome swap meet. I went to last year's Fall swap meet and it was HUGE! Good outing for any car guy even if you're not looking for anything specific.
@Buicknick72 Disappointed in turnout? Many vendors were missing. Probably 1/3 less than normal.
I did find some Opel manuals along wih 2 C&R catalogs.
Font Material property Publication Magenta Tints and shades

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice score. I picked up some Ford gears and a few Quadrajet carbs for my V8 swap Manta. My buddy picked up an intake manifold for one of his cars and springs for a truck he has.
Quite a bit less vendors from last year, but still a nice day out. Not sure if the cold or the rain in the forecast scared the vendors away. Less people in the morning too, last year we got into town a few minutes to 7 but didn't get parked till 7:30 because of the traffic. This year we cruised right into town and parked a few minutes before 7.
CT Street Rod association annual swap meet is next month 5/1 at Rentschler Field in Hartford.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.