Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're interested I have a NOS bearing listed on eBay. There are some other items also. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=7971472281&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT

Other items:
1.1 items Head gasket set

Molded vent hose to valve cover

Top radiator hose

1.5 Head gasket set

Hose from exhaust manifold to breather

If someone on the list is not in the US and is interested in bidding contact me and I will try to accommodate you.

Thanks,

Harold

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
hrcollinsjr said:
If someone on the list is not in the US and is interested in bidding contact me and I will try to accommodate you.
Thanks,
Harold
I can speak from experience here! It is very much appreciated when people will ship internationally. Quite easy to do as well. The US Postal Service can help here but all that is required is a Customs Declaration sticker from your Post Office and ..... more stamps. Air Mail is very efficient 4 to 10 days delivery and with Global Priority Mail being able to deliver up to four pounds weight most places in 3 to 5 days. Your Post Office can even supply "Flat Rate" Global Priority Mail envelopes in small and large sizes at no extra cost. Anything up to four pounds can be sent to participating countries in them.
Both Air Mail Parcel Post and Economy (Surface) Post can send items up to sixty-six pounds weight! Though there are physical size limitations - max lenght 60 inches with lenght plus girth combined 108 inches.

Here are a couple of pics of the biggest parcel I ever got - had to "hire" a 757 Jumbo to get it here to NZ!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was that just parts, the whole car, or maybe a mail order bride? ;)

If I'm going to ask people to possibly ship overseas to me I figured I needed to do the same. Plus most everyone on this list is SO helpful how could anyone say NO?

Harold

·
boomerang opeler
5,636 Posts
GTJIM said:
Here are a couple of pics of the biggest parcel I ever got - had to "hire" a 757 Jumbo to get it here to NZ!
but jim that was just to be able to stick all the stamps on to get it to sheep land :D :D

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Contents of Big Parcel

This is what was in it - a GT front clip. Cost $638.00 to get it here but helped save $7,500 in making front panels from flat sheet metal.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts