Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Where, Condition, Price?
Based on the dumpster in the background, I would say it is in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Based on the yard, I would say West Virginia.....LOL. Just kidding Opel Owner, I have more cars and car parts sitting in my drive and I'm a Buckeye.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I'm not trying to rude friend, BUT if I were in your area and I could take it home myself And the motor is in it and at least turns maybe 400.00.
It looks like it has sat for a while and window open would lead me to believe the floors are gone and it is only a parts car judging by the couple of pics you've presented

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
If the tires will hold air long enough you can post/send link here I think

·
Pedal Smasher
1973 Opel GT
2,700 Posts
Given the rust, maybe $400? Looking at the side of the car I can already tell the lower portions of the car will have a lot of rust. It's sad to see a GT that is only good as a parts car but that is the fate of this GT. Too much rust on a unibody for most people to bother saving it.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
If the tires will hold air long enough you can post/send link here I think
Not being Rude either, but I have to agree with Terry. $400.00 is about what it is worth.
I too would like to see the video, I have 4 more Gts that I would consider to be "Finds", that are in better shape.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think I like you guys. The bottom line is that they are super cool cars. I've been up close on this one and it's got at the worst a bunch of great parts. My bottom line is $700 untouched. If that's unreasonable then I'll drive the damn thing untill someone hits me up about. I will post my progress. Mark my words " It will run, and if it won't it will be ran.Right the **** over the scales."

·
Über Genius
9,490 Posts
If you post a lot more pictures, after it's cleaned up, showing no major rust in the normal areas, you can get more money.
Running engines are cool but in the last 30 years I haven't ran an Opel engine that I didn't ultimately rebuild.

Reactions: Justion337
1 - 20 of 85 Posts