Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Hope all is still well with everyone!

I remember everyone was always looking for custom decals and whatnot. Well for the past 8 years, I have been working at a graphics shop, and am able to create and produce anything and everything. If anyone is interested, let me know!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hi Jon, All the stuff I have found has the ends of the lightening bolt chopped off. I would like to have an exact replica of the Opel Blitz from the GT nose in vinyl that I can peel out and use the outside for a mask to paint it on. Can you make that?

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jon!!! Wow, it's been a while. Glad to hear from you. Any Opels currently in your life?
Just the 70 that I haven't touched in years. It's amazing how fast life gets away from you. I've now bought a house, gotten married.. no kids, but married a vet tech so we have all sorts of animals lol.

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Jon, All the stuff I have found has the ends of the lightening bolt chopped off. I would like to have an exact replica of the Opel Blitz from the GT nose in vinyl that I can peel out and use the outside for a mask to paint it on. Can you make that?
That shouldn't be a problem! Let me work on it for a bit and I can send you a screenshot to see what you think.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts