Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, thanks to Gary's fix, I finally got the "before" pictures of my '70 GT uploaded to the gallery. But be forewarned, it was really a sad looking little car when I got her. So don't be too disappointed when you see them. I actually didn't realize just how bad my GT looked until I compared the pics to some of the incredible GT's in the gallery. :( But rest assured, she is in the shop now and on the road to recovery!!! As soon as I get a chance to take some current pics of the restoration's progress, I'll get them uploaded. I can't wait to get some other people's opinions on the new spoiler and hood scoop!! :D

John

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the support! I admit that I've gotten a little frustrated with the project a few times, but it's the thought of what it will (hopefully) look and run like when it's all done that keeps me going back out there and working away on the little car. I'm going to try to get a few current pics later today, and hopefully get them up on here later this week. It hasn't come too far yet, but it's getting there little by little!!:D

Thanks again,
John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.