Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, my appology to the mod's of the placement in this form, but I though that since I am from GA and this was a meeting up with others Opelers in the Commuinty it would fit in here.

Second, BOY DID I HAVE FUN IN KC MEETING GTMAX (Max) AND OPELDEAN (Dr. Dean) :D !!!

Max came by my hotel after work and we went to the World (ok USA - Baz) Famous BBQ. Boy was that great food. Then we went to his place (KC is not the big). There he showed off his GT that he got off EBay and some of his fancy plumming for the cool air intake (See Below)

He then showed me around some of KC (boy do I miss the midwest!!)

The next day with the help of "Nobody", I called Dean and was able to cross paths with him and Celeste on my way to the airport. Dean was great, so was Celeste. Dean even let me drive Celeste down the road (Thank you again Dean!!). When I get my GT up and running one of the first upgrades I will do is put in the 5-speed!!

Thank you very much you 2. You made my work trip fun!!

Oh by the way I did make it to the airport on time 4:15pm. The plane took off a little late (5:15pm). We had a slight delay and did not make it to Atlanta until 11:30pm, (the plane had to land in Memphes to get more fuel because the Atlanta airport was closed for 2 hr with storms) and I did not get home until 12:30am. Boy was that a long trip back. I was tired but I still had a silly ass smile on my face when I finaly hit the pillow.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kwilford said:
Hey, we need some captions to go with those photos. Who is who, and what (and whose) is that side draft set up?
I though I did...check out the name of the files.

Thanks "Nobody" for the listing. I was doing it when you repled.

Other wise how do I put captions on the photos that are on the tread?

·
Super Moderator
6,361 Posts
benncojr said:
I though I did...check out the name of the files.
Thanks "Nobody" for the listing. I was doing it when you replied.
Other wise how do I put captions on the photos that are on the tread?
I hadn't noticed the names on the photo files. If you have your cursor "hover" over the photo, the file name pops up. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.