Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone did a headlight conversion on this GT that (I think) actually looks really cool! Found listed 4sale at collectorcartraderonline.com

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,298 Posts
Agreed, but total look is

OrangPeEL said:
Someone did a headlight conversion on this GT that (I think) actually looks really cool! Found listed 4sale at collectorcartraderonline.com
. . . and then they go ruin it by adding a wing and making it look like just another "rice-burner"! :mad:

·
4ZUA787
665 Posts
u said it befor me the wing jus kills it, and the other thing about owning a gt i think is that the headlights spin around and with a frigin lever i find that to be the shiz.

·
Super Moderator
5,298 Posts
Mechanical headlight rotators

pvcar said:
u said it befor me the wing jus kills it, and the other thing about owning a gt i think is that the headlights spin around and with a frigin lever i find that to be the shiz.
The Opel GT has the ONLY purely mechanical headlight rotator in the world . . . ever!
:eek:

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Unique

I find that the headlight operating mechanism is one of the features of my GT that most facinates people who see the car for the first time. The few who get to sit in the passenger seat cannot help but operate the lever several times with looks of amazement. It is one of the most intriguing features of the GT! Also, it just works and works and works without vacuum or electrical interfaces to foul up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts