Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best time to actually get ahold of Todd from opels unlimited? I need to order parts but can only get a recording. I also tried E-mail, is he still in business? Thanks for any information

·
Opeling since 1991!
313 Posts
Leave your name and number and he WILL call you back. He always has with me.

There SHOULD be someone there answering the phones until at least 5pm PST. And remember, a lot of the time he is not even in the same state and he will return calls from the road and take care of your needs.

·
Opel Key Master
5,223 Posts
Opels Unlimited

The man works the night shift in CA, if you really want parts, why not deal with OGTS. They are there to service your needs, and have the same parts, sometimes I found a better quality there too. Call Gil or Dennis. They seem to want your business by at least being there running the business. I usually want my parts right away and they send them ASAP
Keith

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
He just got back from a down the coast parts run and is still getting it back together.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have found Todd, Debbie and Tammy at Opels Unlimited outstanding in giving customer service. They are my favorite of the bunch to order from. You can call them as late as midnight and even on the weekends too. Glad they are around.

·
Opeler
1,742 Posts
OMG, too funny

When it comes to returning phone calls, Gil, and I think two hours is good service. Todd and Debbie think two weeks or so is fine. I almost lost a restoration job, trying to give them first shot at a two thousand dollar parts order. That was just the initial order. I tried so hard to give them some business, but No Such Luck. All I can say is good luck.

·
Registered
10 Posts
go through opelgtsource!!! Todd and them are nice, but he is a wolf and he will swipe out when he can, i know from experience sadly... I know it doesnt mean much to some people but im in the military and have deployed to afghan, he knows that and he still got me.

·
Non Civilian
2,090 Posts
That is why you always pay with a credit card. Then you can reverse charges when services or parts aren't delivered.

·
Tazdbs 71 Opel GT
186 Posts
Very Poor Customer Service

My experience has been very poor customer service once I get my parts as I have had to return parts that didn't fit, broken, looked worse than mine, and now an engine that knocks. Email and phone calls go unanswered for almost a week and I have been waiting on parts for at least 3 weeks as of July 9, 2012. I have to stay up past 10 pm EST just to try to get them and I always get their answering machine. Todd did call me at 6 pm about 8 days ago to talk about the knocking engine but that was after almost a week of e-mails, phone calls and posting on Youtube and their facebook page. Now I am waiting again to an answer on my latest emails.

With Opel GT Source, I get the parts I ordered in new condition and within 3 to 4 days from California to Knighdale, NC (outside of Raleigh, NC). They do have used parts and those are good quality too.

This has been my experience in the last 2 years, however yours may be different.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts