Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling Bitter to fund Manta Project

As much as it pains me.. due to many different reasons. I am forced to sell my Bitter. It's an awesome daily driver, bar none. But I really want to fully restore it and do much much more. Unfortunately I can't afford to do that to it right now and do the Blue Max.

Since the Blue Max will be the less expensive one to restore and the Bitter is already restored (to daily driver class), I have had to come to the conclusion that its better if I just let the Bitter go to someone that can enjoy it as much as I have.

I will keep it posted here for a while. I have to get it a new state inspection, and detailed so I can put it on Ebay later in the week if it doesn't sell shortly.

http://opelgt.com/ppc/showproduct.php?product=125

Charles

·
1450 Seeker...
613 Posts
Dammit! This pains me in so many ways. First, I was in Richmond last weekend (Chester actually), and I have wanted to gawk at a Bitter ever since I first heard of them. Second, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that a Bitter would make a great addition to my stable. Third, all my "toy money" is tied up in my GT (not that it's a bad thing).

I'm sorry to hear that you have give up such a great car. But I am more sorry that I am not the one that can give her a new home.

·
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The $12,500 price includes a spare motor (needs rebuilt), parts car, stock rims, and other parts.

Will consider $9,900 for the car alone.

Charles

·
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just bouncing it back to the top for guests to find..

Charles

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.