Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
15,557 Posts
If you are a member of Facebook, and a member of the Facebook Opel Groups, you will be able to connect with all of the European Opelers and they will be able to help you find all the parts you need for after-1975 Opels. This site only has about 35 active members and most of them only know stuff about older Opels.

This is the Opel Facebook group that I run(For the Love of Opel and Chrome) and it has 2000 members, mostly from Europe, and a number of people who actually work in Opel factories right now. Ask your question there and you will get your answer and links to what you need.

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
15,557 Posts
Okay, you are approved to post things on the group. I sent you a message, I am Gordon Payton on Facebook.

If you do not get responses that help you, you can try to join the mainly German/European members Facebook groups. It is a good idea to join more than one group and ask the same questions in each of them.

This one is called "Opel GT-A Owner":

This one is called "Opel GT 1968-1973"

This one is called "Opel GT"

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
15,557 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Do you have anything for opels with women who actually/actively love them and work on them?

·
More Opels than sense
27 Posts
Can someone please help with this ecu for ignition advance and also a part number for the air temperature switch
If you're just looking to know what it's for... the number looks like 0227 921 007 (but it's hard to read on the photo) and that would make it for a 3.0E engine with a 4sp automatic.

If you need the wiring for it - see the attached, you need the part from trace 448 to 460. K46 is the ECU you have, L2 is the coil, K52 is the amplifier on the coil bracket, Y22 is the distributor. S66 is the vacuum switch on the firewall, S74 is the air temp switch and S65 is the oil temp switch. Traces 373, 374, 375 all refer to the idle stabilizer in the main injection wiring, 194/369/508 is the rev counter.

The part number for the air temperature switch on the radiator expansion tank bracket is 12 39 234 (Opel) / 90192052 (GM).

Nick

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts