Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Life Long Opeler
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, ive bled the brakes and it seems that only crap came out of the front left side. I drove the car up and down the street and I only have left front brakes. Whats the first step now? Replace the brake lines? Or should I just go ahead and get a rebuilt caliper for the front right??? Or perhaps now that I have driven the car, bleed them again?

How hard is it to replace the brake lines?

·
Life Long Opeler
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, Ill do that tonight

Thanks!!! Im just so excited to be able to drive my little baby around the neighborhood. But, I want to be able to stop too!!!

It was funny. Last night I took it up and down the street and my wife said people were opening up their curtains and looking out the window to see what was making all the noise. A little Opel GT, no matter how small the engine, is loud as hell with just the exhaust manifold on it and running around with no hood.

Im going to have to get a new throttle spring too. I put those throttle grommets on from GT Source and now my spring isnt strong enough to return the throttle and it sticks open. Oh well, a quick trip to the hardware store will fix that.

Thanks Gary!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts