Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in a pinch cant wait to order from Opel GT source. Is there an ATE part for a 20mm master that is the same as a BMW, Audi, VW etc.. That i can pick up somewhere in Toronto Canada??

·
Über Genius
8,826 Posts
Just took my GT on a maintenance drive.
Brakes went to the floor.

It's a new MC and Booster from OGTS but it seems I'm getting the leaking issue also.

I really can't say how much I hate working with brake fluid.

·
Can Opeler
3,208 Posts
brake Mater cylinder reservoir rubber grommet

I used ultra black sealant on my seals. Just a tiny dab around the outside diameter. I was worried about it getting into the master cylinder, but it never has caused an issue. Those seals have destroyed my belly pan before I just tried the sealant.

I would recommend using “seal all” as it claims resistant to brake fluid, but I had to do more of an emergency fix on mine so I used what I had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
553 Posts
Just took my GT on a maintenance drive.
Brakes went to the floor.

It's a new MC and Booster from OGTS but it seems I'm getting the leaking issue also.

I really can't say how much I hate working with brake fluid.
Apparently this is an issue with the larger MC that OGTS has been selling. Same thing happened to me and Gil was quick to get me a replacement seal that seems to be working well for me.

·
Über Genius
8,826 Posts
Apparently this is an issue with the larger MC that OGTS has been selling. Same thing happened to me and Gil was quick to get me a replacement seal that seems to be working well for me.
I'll send him an email. He's a stand-up guy so I won't stress about it too much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts