Opel GT Forum banner

61 - 80 of 93 Posts
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Next Highlight in Town 2016

Tomorrow just over 400 Borgwards will come back to here home town of building:cool:

The Borgward World Meeting started 05.05.2016 and end 05.08.2016

I be realy nervous to see all this beautiful Isabella`s back here in Bremen living room the market place and other points in the city:yup:

ARGE Borgward-Welt-Treffen 2016 - Location

Norbert:veryhappy

4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Bremen Classic Motorshow 2017

New Year 2017 season start every year with the "Bremen Classic Motorshow"!
Today I help the Opelers from "Alt-Opel-IG" to build up the stand in Hall 4 of this event!
By a little walk arround I take a look of verry interesting Opel`s in other Hall`s
The Theme this year called "Karman and Zündapp"
On the Karman stand will show up a very special Karman build Opel Commodore A Convertible

The "Alt Opel IG " will show up 5 cars! So my next weekend is a full time job for my friends :lmao:
One come in today! A Opel Rekord P2 Sedan in rubin red with black roof!:cool:

Norbert:veryhappy

http://www.classicmotorshow.de/home-2/

4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Wake up GT`s 2017

Now today,first day with over 12°C or 53°F and without rain.
So I wake up the French/German and USA Opel GT for 2017 after install a new birds house for my girl.
Both startet right up since end of October without batterie charged all the time!"Opel,der Zuverlässige"
Make a little drive with the 1971 GT by two hours.Runs like a young dog when step on the tail :drive:
With the 2007 GT, I must wait until April 1! Then the 320 hp can do here work again:lmao:

PS. The 1971 GT have Birthday today too. First registration for the USA was 1971.March.04 :veryhappy

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
14,278 Posts
You have the nice beige interior! Nice!

I hope you pushed your Skypel out of the garage! The TUV spies are hiding everywhere! You will be sent to the salt mines if you start the engine before April 1st!

Hmmm.....you must have very small birds in Germany. There is no way a Bundesadler could get inside that small bird house. Is this little house for skinny refugee birds?

:veryhappy

·
Senior Contributor
1,514 Posts

Wow Very nice Opel Show videos.... Thanks for Posting Norbert
Am getting to like the Opel Rekord more and more... those square headlights and almost looks like a early Mercury Couger
With square headlamps...

On the 2nd Video at time 7:51 I have never seen such a nice blue Convertible Manta with lots of chrome detail.
Lots of nice Opels for sure here....think I have another look... :D

·
Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
7,429 Posts
Goal is for my "retirement" to bring the Kadett to Germany and do all these events :) and any big Opel ones :)

4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
29th may fair Bremen-Brinkum

Today the regulars table group"Alt Opel Chapter Bremen" have visit the Brinkum Historic Car Show!
It will be the same as Gordon`s may fair in Collingswood NJ. A great day of fun for familys.

Here are few Opel pictures.Enjoy!

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
14,278 Posts
Ha ha
And here is one out of Gordos Basement Collection.Only use when he swing arround on roads near his
"Tavistock Country Club" in Haddon Field:drive::lmao:

I can not afford to be a member of the rich old man's country club. They will throw golf balls at me if I park my poor young man's GT there. They are afraid I will get all the hot rich old ladies in their 70's and 80's. (When I gave my name and year I graduated from high school at the register to get into the drinking event, I saw that most people there had graduated before I was born. I gobbled up the only 2 girls there that were my age!)

Ha-ha! Norbert has to park with the poor people Opels! :lmao:

You should have parked next to the yellow Isella, then you feel like a rich man!

4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
You should have parked next to the yellow Isella, then you feel like a rich man!

Its not a BMW Isetta:no: Its a Zündapp Janus:yup:
The front passenger looks foreward and the rear passenger backwards:cool:
The two doors are at front and rear side.

Btw. You must give more money for a Janus as for a good Opel GT!!

61 - 80 of 93 Posts