Opel GT Forum banner

161 - 180 of 496 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Just got the "bucket of Keys" it is awesome.....I am going to have a LOT of fun playing with them.....Its like Christmas!!!!

Do I have to give them up so soon? LOL. Kidding.

·
1,671 Posts
Gene
I am not sure but we may have a Four Door Ascona Coupe show up here for sale. I told the guy in Chicago if he did not sell it he should bring it down and let some folks see it. If I had the room I would be tempted to take that home. No more room than what I have but better back seat entry eh.

Lori the bucket o keys is more like kindergarten. You must learn to share with others.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Gene
Lori the bucket o keys is more like kindergarten. You must learn to share with others.
Dang, I failed. I don't share well with others!!! :no: Kidding. It was just so much fun sitting with all these Opel keys.

Not sure what was suppose to happen, but one of the keys worked...well, turned, but nothing happened visibly. Hmmmm....

·
Super Moderator
5,713 Posts
Dang, I failed. I don't share well with others!!! :no: Kidding. It was just so much fun sitting with all these Opel keys.

Not sure what was suppose to happen, but one of the keys worked...well, turned, but nothing happened visibly. Hmmmm....
Lori, have a read of your thread relating to how the GT gas cap locks (I moved it to the correct Forum so it is now at
http://www.opelgt.com/forums/fuel-tank-lines-filters-venting/29355-how-does-gt-gas-cap-lock.html#post269914 )

·
Registered
114 Posts
You got them! Good!!!

Lori, disregard my PM.
But now wait a minute that is so not fair you got a key to turn in a lock.... in less than 24 hours of having the bucket!!!! I did two gas caps and two cars doors with no luck at all. But, I am happy for you. joe

·
Super Moderator
9,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
Lori, disregard my PM.
But now wait a minute that is so not fair you got a key to turn in a lock.... in less than 24 hours of having the bucket!!!! I did two gas caps and two cars doors with no luck at all. But, I am happy for you. joe
Joe;
It's just the luck of the draw. That's why I say, if you find one that works, it's free. But, any keys donated may help someone else.

·
Opelnut
926 Posts
Bucket o keys

Joe;
It's just the luck of the draw. That's why I say, if you find one that works, it's free. But, any keys donated may help someone else.
Well free other then the cost to ship it off to the next one requesting the FUN:yup:

·
Super Moderator
9,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
OK, the Bucket of Keys has arrived in Canada, namely Ontario. Once done, if no one has need of it, it will return to GA

·
Registered
276 Posts
Bucket of Keys in Transit Again

I didn't have any luck with the bucket of keys. They're on their way to Iowa.

Gene and Wayne - PM sent. Thanks and Good Luck :yup:

Harold.

·
Opeler
135 Posts
Can of Keys

I had no luck.:sigh:If anybody wants the keys let me know. I will be contacting Gene to see what he wants me to do with them.

Wayne

·
Registered
38 Posts
Need keys in Ohio

Gene,

I would like to have the keys sent to Ohio if possible. Just let me know what I need to do to get them sent.

Thanks, Lee

·
Super Moderator
9,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
Gene,

I would like to have the keys sent to Ohio if possible. Just let me know what I need to do to get them sent.

Thanks, Lee
Lee;
Wayne still has the Bucket of Keys, he'll be getting in touch with you for your address, rather than sending them back here.

161 - 180 of 496 Posts