Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got the idea while i was working on the GT today, to see if maybe it'd be possable to write a show like "my classic car" or something of the sort to see if we can get a little feature on Opels. i figured my classic car would be the show since dennis guage has one, he might just have a soft spot for us opel owners. i also thought we'd have more strength and a bigger impact if we wrote to inquire as a group, such as the whole site instead of just one of us. figure 500 Opel owners carry more weight than just one of us. what do you guys think?

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know dennis has a GT, i figured since he's got one his love for the cars would be just like ours, further heightening our chances of getting these little things showed to the world! i still remember the first time i seen one, white 72 on TV about 4 or 5 years ago.

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
On TV

That sounds like a great idea on my opinion! The opel world is already growing, and had a spurt over the last few months. Check ebay, around 6 months ago there were usually about 150-200 items at a time, now there are more like 400-500!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts