Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
14,496 Posts
Ha! Ha! :lmao:

I never could drink all day. I am not much of a drinker. But I can wake up and immediately smoke a joint. My girlfriend goes to AA meetings, I have never seen her drink.

I rent a room to a guy who is an all day drinker. On his days off he wakes up and immediately goes to the refrigerator and cracks open a tall boy Budweiser. Ten minutes later, when that first beer is gone, he goes to the liquor store and buys a pint of Rumplemints and finishes it before he comes home. Then he sits on the couch all day and drinks about 2 six packs until 4am in the morning. I have never seen a drinker like him, he likes to be right on the edge of passing out all the time. One minute I look over and he has his head tilted back passed out with his mouth open and the next minute he is awake and slapping his face to wake up. This goes on all day on the weekends. He has lived here for 3 years and I have never seen him buy any other beverages than beer and Rumplemints. He eats spaguetti every night. His rent has paid for all of my Opel projects, I have not had to spend much of my own money on my car projects. The recycle trash can is full to the top with red and white cans every trash day. I had to ask him to crumple up his cans before throwing them out. Otherwise I would need to get a second trash can. I drink exactly one strong beer a day as I read the newspaper after work. When I go out and have drinks, I always have mixed drinks and I never have the same drink twice. Bloody Mary, Marquerita, Rum and Coke, beer.........any more than that and I'll do something stupid that will get my name and photograph in the newspaper. I do not like to open the paper after work, while I'm drinking my one beer, and read that I climbed on top of the police station and they had to call a helicopter to get me down!

:lmao:

Yuck! Nothing but crappy Budweiser all day. And then horrible Rumplemints. I could never do that, even when I was young.

:lmao:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts