Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Opeling since 1991!
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am unfortunate enough to NOT have inside storage and was wondering what a decent car cover is that will fit well on the manta?

Right now I am using one that I had for my concorde, but it is way too big and I want to replace it so those pesky trees don't crap all over the car.

·
115 Posts
Check on Ebay. I have seen some there before for Opels and they seem reasonably priced.

·
Super Moderator
9,765 Posts
I got one of those "glove fit" covers from Beverley Hills Motoring Accessories. It was for my GT, and back when, it was $100

·
1450 Seeker...
613 Posts
I bought one of those ebay car covers, and the cover is a better fit for my Buick (this cover is huge, they probably sent me the wrong size, but it wasn't worth my time to try and return it). Opel GT Source has a custom fitted GT car cover, for $150 (I think).

I plan on using the ebay car cover for the Buick from now on, and getting a real GT cover from Gil.

·
292 Posts
I am using a cover from a late eighties Prelude on my Manta. It fits about as custom as they come.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I have a Cover Craft cover on my GT purchased at Kragens. It is the budget model, we don't have severe weather here inSANe Diego. I don't know the quality of the cover that Gils has at OGTS so I can't comment on it. But this one works for me here. the part # C 35002RB. Photo is attached. HTH.

Ron

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.