Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard that there is a car show in Terre Haute, Indiana. I belive that it is Sept. 12th. Last year there were 300 but this year they are hoping to double it. if anyone wants more info they can contact me or Willy_g77.

·
1,830 Posts
Car show in Sept

Wannabe
It just so happens I am supposed to be in Terrible Hut on Sept 11th. I grew up over there and will be seeing some folks. Anyway If the GT continues to run well I may just have to drive it over. How about a time and place for the show and entry fees. I had to miss the show in Colfax last week and due to a work related meeting this Saturday I can't make the Wisconsin meet. I look foreward to seeing you there.
John Dickerson

·
Senior Contributor
540 Posts
I live about 33 miles from the show, so my Gt will prolly be there. but not sure, i really want to go to the route 66 show....

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if someone is goin to the show with a manta i will prolly stop in and say hi but if i go over with billy i will prolly be there a while

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.