Opel GT Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Opeling since 1991!
313 Posts
Hmm I have to wait til Monday to find out IF I can go or not. Then I will have to call and reserve. But I promise to keep mentioning Syracuse Nationals if I show up there in addition to here.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hey, any girls or 'new' folks welcome to this crew of obvious friends and buddies? :D Seriously, it sounds like a blast. Bet I could talk my husband into it. (Hope there are still rooms left.)
Would love to know more about the Snellville Orpan show. Maybe I could bring another Opel to the pot and meet one of the folks here (Gene?). It would be awfully nice to meet all of you from the sound of things here.
Ging

·
Opeling since 1991!
313 Posts
What sucks is me changing my banks! I had to leave the old bank due to incredible charges for simple every day things and I now have to wait for the new credit card. Uggg..

I REALLY hope there is a room left when I call.

·
Administrator
10,260 Posts
Last I heard they added 10 more rooms for a total of 30 and they are all reserved. I canceled a reservation at the Motel 6 (just down the street) so they may have rooms.

Just sent in the money for two vendor spaces (J-36 and J-37). So the Opel Co-op lives on... It's set up for buying, selling/swapping parts. So if you don't have to pay for a full space if you only want to sell a few things.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Carlisle 2004

Hey! You guys keep talking about Carlisle. I assume it's a car show in PA. Someboby tell me about it. And are there any shows where I can see some Opels in the Southeast US? If so, when and where?

·
Opeling since 1991!
313 Posts
Hey, Syracuse Nationals might be a better place for a second showing. And no rain!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wow, I'm lucky to live close to Carlisle! I'll have to make sure I get the weekend off from work to drop by. Maybe I'll even buy a GT! :)

·
boomerang opeler
5,638 Posts
please disregard i found out

·
Registered
616 Posts
better hurry

if i can get my GT on the road before may it should be a nice drive from ontario to break it in. from the looks of things the body should be done and painted and the drivetrain in by the end of january..... it could happen. it would be nice to be there for the 25th carlisle

21 - 32 of 32 Posts