Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the chances are very high that next year Carlisle will giving away an low mileage all original 1974 Opel Manta at Carlisle. A really nice car too, it was the yellow one for sale at the show this year. We have been working with Carlisle to help out and put a "Opel" stamp on the show next year for our 10th anniversary at the show.

So plan ahead, if you haven't made a show yet, or did and haven't been back for whatever reason, or were really disappointed you didn't make the OMC picnics 25th show this year. You still have one more year to get ready for the OANAs 10th at Carlisle.

I want to see 100 cars or more there. I know we can do it.. I counted over the years we have had at least 90 different cars at the show. That has to be a small portion of the drivable Opels within the a 8 hour drive from the show in the Mid-Atlantic, Mid-west and Northeast areas.

So please prepare to go and make this the biggest show on the East Coast ever. If tradition holds true the show will be the weekend of May 19th thru the 21st.

Thanks, Charles Goin

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Now I have a goal to go for on my car. If I do not make it with the one in the garage maybe I can get my brother up from FL ;). It is an idea

·
Super Moderator
9,749 Posts
Rick;
I think that now that Dieter has his Rallye, I don't think it'd take too much arm twistin' to get him to go. Oliver and Sharon are going, I'm going. Let's see of we can talk some of the others into going, like Ging & Dan, and Dallas and whoever. It's 10 hours, and that just cruising.

·
Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And going in caravans makes the ride not only safer, but more enjoyable ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts