Opel GT Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Manta Maniac
1,386 Posts
Happy New Year Everyone,
I don't see a thread started yet for this year, I guess we are all asleep at the wheel...
Anyway, I just confirmed the Hotel, usual details, 6 rooms for Thurs 18th May. and 30 rooms for the Fri and Sat (19th & 20th May)
I'll post up contact info, pricing etc in a few days. Still finalising, but I don't anticipate any major changes.
Cheers, Rob.

· Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
1996 Opel Calibra
7,929 Posts
Looking to make Beer Mugs for the 21st anniversary.. Any ideas ?

Thick heavy glass ?

Pilsner Glass ?

Beer Boot ?

Cheap Plastic Mug ?

Cheap Plastic Cup ?

What would everyone be interested in and cost range ?

· Senior Contributor
1,573 Posts
Looking to make Beer Mugs for the 21st anniversary.. Any ideas ?

Thick heavy glass ?

Pilsner Glass ?

Beer Boot ?

Cheap Plastic Mug ?

Cheap Plastic Cup ?

What would everyone be interested in and cost range ?

I like the idea of something different this year too
Maybe some nice Pint Glasses or Wine Glasses, Sell them in Pairs.Or...Or even a really nice Mouse Pad
.JMHO :)

1996 Opel Calibra
7,929 Posts
Good call.. Beer and Wine glasses.. Maybe even Shot glasses.

Its our events 21st birthday afterall :)

· Master Story Teller & Fabricator
17,652 Posts
I like the idea of something different this year too
Maybe some nice Pint Glasses or Wine Glasses, Sell them in Pairs.Or...Or even a really nice Mouse Pad
.JMHO :)

Gnarly, knobbily, glass beer mugs with blitzes on them. I use my Sam Adams mug that Dennis gave us at OctOpelfest every day. Love it! Want more! You can get SKULL beer mugs! Awesome gnarly!

:yup:

Button up, decent quality, long and short sleeve shirts with blitzes. Many of the Euro/German car clubs have really nice shirts. I've been collecting some.

:yup:

· Senior Contributor
5,199 Posts
Ok... I made reservations for May 18th, 19th and 20th. Just so everybody knows, the price seems to have gone up somewhat. I told the lady I was with the Opel Club.

On Thursday, May 18th, it's $99.99

On Friday and Saturday, May 19th and 20th it's $124.99 per night.

:ponder:
Maybe you should have waited to see if Rob can negotiate a better deal......you know.....like Trump!

1996 Opel Calibra
7,929 Posts
Yea.. someone might want to call and ask for Viny. I thought Rob sit our standard prices last time with him.

The hotel always seem to get this messed up.

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Maybe you should have waited to see if Rob can negotiate a better deal......you know.....like Trump!
Rob said he did talked to them so I made my reservations!

If the price comes down through Rob (Trump) negotiations, then I'll straighten my deal out once there. Hopefully, it will be a better price. But Rob said he had talked with them...

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Happy New Year Everyone,
I don't see a thread started yet for this year, I guess we are all asleep at the wheel...
Anyway, I just confirmed the Hotel, usual details, 6 rooms for Thurs 18th May. and 30 rooms for the Fri and Sat (19th & 20th May)
I'll post up contact info, pricing etc in a few days. Still finalising, but I don't anticipate any major changes.
Cheers, Rob.
Here ya go....

· Senior Contributor
5,199 Posts
When is the anticipated date for the block of rooms at the hotel to be booked?

Reactions: Ooooner

· Manta Maniac
1,386 Posts
Pricing is $99.99 for thurs night,
$129.99 for fri and sat.
Anyone has a problem with the prices, feel free to negotiate yourself a deal at the Hotel of your choosing.
You're right Charles, this is a cluster every year, so this is the last year I'll be doing it.
Have at it.
Rob.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.