Opel GT Forum banner
161 - 179 of 179 Posts

· 1000 Post Club
4,128 Posts
Jeff, I saw a twin in same class as your GT at our European Meeting:cool:

Twins separated by a big pond of water. Separated at birth.

I bet Norbert has been in both cars too!!

Attachments

Reactions: The Scifi Guy

· Can Opeler
4,116 Posts
I’m safe at home! Almost exactly 3000 miles with an average of about 12 mpg in the truck. I went through 11 states! 10 that I’d never seen. It’s good to be back in Oklahoma though. I wish I could sleep in, but work will come early tomorrow. I’ll post my pictures here on the forum soon!

· Administrator
10,419 Posts
What a surprise!

A really nice birthday card arrived today. It was signed by the group at the Carlisle show.

Thanks all, it was greatly appreciated!

Attachments

· Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,822 Posts
I have downloaded about 250 pictures from my camera and temporarily uploaded smaller previews (1024x680) onto my own website. Please be aware that this storage location might be deleted at any time. See the following link for a thumbnail page, click on any picture to open/download the 1024x680 version. If you want any specific picture in its native resolution, let me know the picture file name and I can send it to you.

Carlisle Pictures

Dieter

· Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,822 Posts
- All pictures are rotated correctly now.
- I added pictures from Edwin's Manta (sorry, Edwin, I mean your "1900" :yup:) from the hotel parking lot. He trailered it all the way from Atlanta to Carlisle, and then never took it off the trailer at the hotel because of the bad weather (added at the end).
- A few more pics from Ron's Kadett, Red Bull version "It gives you wings" (added at the end).
- The real winner of the auction's Yuengling carpet (the very last one).

Carlisle 2018 (Hit your reload-button if the new pictures don't show).

Dieter

· Can Opeler
4,116 Posts
Dieter those are wonderful pictures! I’ll have to send you a PM to get the one with my car and I.

· Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,822 Posts
OMG! I almost forgot!

Ok ok, mostly boring, about 10 minutes of Roy Bell handing out trophies. Anyway, to be complete, here it is ...

Dieter

· Can Opeler
4,116 Posts
Here are pictures from this years Carlisle taken with my 1965 Nikkormat film camera. If you want a full size file of one of the pics let me know. They are really pretty in the full scanned size before they were compressed for the website.
Vehicle Tent Car Room Leisure
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Regularity rally Classic car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Coupé
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Opel gt Sports car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Race car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Sedan
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Classic car

Reactions: Ooooner

· Pathologic Opeler
1,956 Posts
When is Carlisle 2019? I am planning now. Not sure if I will drive or fly. Maybe drive out w the club and fly home

161 - 179 of 179 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.