Attachments

·
Can Opeler
3,474 Posts

·
Can Opeler
3,474 Posts
I was wondering too. Pretty cool. Never seen one like that. Jarrell
Just a touch over 1200 made I believe. Very rare automobile. Probably less than 150 in that color. Gordo added the Opel badges and some body kit parts, etc. he has a thread for it somewhere on here.

Reactions: soybean

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
15,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gordon
Thanks for show up the pictures here.
So a part of me have visit Carlisle 2019!

Norbert:veryhappy
Your GTX model was there, so you were there, too!

Every time I come I come home from Pennsylvania and go across the Betsy Ross bridge I remember you following my GTX in the Solstice Coupe and then I ran out of gas at the top of the bridge and had to coast with no power in heavy traffic to the bottom and then suddenly rip across 3 lanes of traffic and traffic cones to then coast to a stop. You stayed right with me and did those dangerous driving maneuvers like a professional race car driver!

:veryhappy

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
15,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, this was the first time in the 11 years I've been going that it didn't rain during the daytime on one or all of the days. We got a little dousing Saturday night around 11:30, but most of the attendees had already passed out from all the drinking in the parking lot.

:veryhappy

4,231 Posts

·
Opeler
655 Posts
Thanks for the pictures Gordo, always such a great time! Dave Hollis, Karen and I got home safe about 430 today. Oh by the way did you ask Karen if you could take that picture of her legs next to you! LOL

·
Registered
25 Posts
Carlisle Virginity

I had a great time losing my "Carlisle Virginity " this weekend . GREAT weather ! I guess i got lucky from what i have been told of past Carlisle event weekends.. I met a lot of great Opelers . Nice to be able to put a face to all those who post here . Looking forward to coming again next year. Thanks to everyone for welcoming me into the group . Dave

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
15,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the pictures Gordo, always such a great time! Dave Hollis, Karen and I got home safe about 430 today. Oh by the way did you ask Karen if you could take that picture of her legs next to you! LOL
Glad you got home safe and had a good time! Thanks to Karen for being such an appreciative audience for my late Saturday story telling! That really brought me out of the woe-is-me funk I was in. Uhhh......but next time tell her that polite applause or laughter would have been a good enough show of appreciation. Dropping her trousers and sticking her cooter in my face was a bit excessive!

:lmao:

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Glad you got home safe and had a good time! Thanks to Karen for being such an appreciative audience for my late Saturday story telling! That really brought me out of the woe-is-me funk I was in. Uhhh......but next time tell her that polite applause or laughter would have been a good enough show of appreciation. Dropping her trousers and sticking her cooter in my face was a bit excessive!

:lmao:
Unhuh, I'll just bet so.:cool: Glad it all went well, for everyone. Jarrell

·
Opel-ing since '74
1,141 Posts
Thanks for share.I can read and look all the pictures without to be a member!:veryhappy
Its a open group and not behind a wall like "Fort Knox":haha:

Maybe there are more pictures here next days!
Norbert: I'll make an effort to get all of my photos posted here and on Facebook. There are more on my camera that weren't downloaded yet.
Your model of the Gordomobile is great!

Rick

1 - 18 of 18 Posts