Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carlisle 2020 has started! Attendance will be down but we will have a nice turnout. Updates to come. The first two Opels are here.
F2609AB7-46A4-446F-87A0-79A6038935D7.jpeg

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,424 Posts
Good for you! The last couple times they had the masqueraded rhinoceros stuffed in the German Dirndl ...

Dieter

Reactions: Gary and Ooooner

·
Registered
1971 Opel GT
77 Posts
Nice start. Are there any VW van people there? 86 to 91 are the ones that I collect. My Manta isn't my work car/ daily driver. Old German cars are the best,
there is a nice late 50's camper conversion for sale in the car corral. Might have been others on the show field.

·
Super Moderator
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice start. Are there any VW van people there? 86 to 91 are the ones that I collect. My Manta isn't my work car/ daily driver. Old German cars are the best,
Gary has your bumper now!

·
Opeler
473 Posts
Thank you for your help and I also want to thank Gary, who is and always has been extremely helpful. Have fun at Carlisle and keep those of us that couldn't make it posted.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Are there many vendors there?
I live an hour south and i was contemplating coming up.
I still dont have the Opel on the road yet. I broke two bones in my right hand 4 weeks ago and all work has stopped.
Just got the brace off yesterday but my hand is very stiff and weak.

·
Opel Addicts
2,476 Posts
Reactions: Ooooner

·
Super Moderator
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Are there many vendors there?
I live an hour south and i was contemplating coming up.
I still dont have the Opel on the road yet. I broke two bones in my right hand 4 weeks ago and all work has stopped.
Just got the brace off yesterday but my hand is very stiff and weak.
There are venders here but like everything else, attendance is down somewhat. But there are venders here!

·
Super Moderator
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That is exactly like my Manta...but that one is running. Where did the pretty young girl come from???
These girls come from some modeling agency, I think. This gal is a tremendous upgrade from the girl we’ve had the last few years! 😳

1 - 20 of 27 Posts