101 - 120 of 128 Posts

·
Administrator
10,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I'm in AZ until just before the show. I haven't made Hotel reservations or bought a ticket. Since I'm not going in an Opel I'm just buying a weekend spectator ticket. Is the Comfort Inn that Roy Bell mentioned still the official hotel where most are staying?

·
Super Moderator
3,172 Posts
Is the Comfort Inn that Roy Bell mentioned still the official hotel where most are staying?
Yes, it’s still the same! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

·
Super Moderator
3,172 Posts
Is the Comfort Inn that Roy Bell mentioned still the official hotel where most are staying?
Yes, it’s still the same! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

·
Senior Contributor
1,623 Posts
mum,.... Is it Really free If your A Feature Vehicle ?? I think I had to Pay...

·
Administrator
10,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Is anyone making t shirts? I would like to order a few. If not, I can have some made.

Karl
Karl, I do not believe anyone is making shirts. Have at it! PM'd you.

·
Opeler
623 Posts
Is anyone making t shirts? I would like to order a few. If not, I can have some made.

Karl
Has anyone ever thought about making a higher quality shirt like a custom soccer jersey? I'm always jealous of the folks with those on!

Reactions: Howell05

·
Opeler
911 Posts
We will once again have a Parts Auction on Saturday after the awards.
This is a fun auction to raise funds to cut down on out-of-pocket expenses for next year's event. Donations are welcome!
I think I have a new set of OPGTS GT sun visors. If I go, I'll donate and will look for other stuff.

·
Opeler
468 Posts
Has anyone ever thought about making a higher quality shirt like a custom soccer jersey? I'm always jealous of the folks with those on!
I would buy a couple of higher quality shirts,,,They look better and last longer.

·
Super Moderator
3,172 Posts
I’ve got some things I will donate to the auction, too!

·
Administrator
10,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
101 - 120 of 128 Posts