Opel GT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I will take one large shirt please. I am leaving on the first little trip for a year so I will figure out the paypal when I get back next week. I probably won't make the show so plan on shipping it to me. Let me know the shipping costs also. Thanks for doing this.

·
Opeler
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I will take one large shirt please. I am leaving on the first little trip for a year so I will figure out the paypal when I get back next week. I probably won't make the show so plan on shipping it to me. Let me know the shipping costs also. Thanks for doing this.
Ok. Ill get you a shipping quote once the shirts are made. You can send the money all at once.

Karl

·
Super Moderator
3,177 Posts
Two shirts. 1 medium and one XL. I’ll pay at the show. Appreciate you doing this!

Roy Bell

·
Opeler
634 Posts
1 Large and 1 Medium please. Money just sent via paypal. Thanks Karl!

Mike

Reactions: opelgtboy70

·
Opeler
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Last day to order a shirt is April 30th.

I have received the all the money that people have said they sent.

Karl

·
Super Moderator
3,177 Posts
Karl, I had said I would just pay at the show but I went ahead and sent you the $$$ through PayPal. Appreciate it! See you at the show.

Roy Bell
(Ooooner)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Once again I will be doing t-shirts for Carlisle. The design will be printed on the soft Gildan Ultra Cotton shirts. The color will be yellow with black printing. I will be getting the pricing today after work. As I did before, $1 from each shirt goes back to the Opel group to help fund the show. Below are pics of what will be printed on the front upper left chest and the back of the shirt. Once I get pricing you can either send me money through paypal or pay at show. If you want some shipped it will be the cost of the shirt plus shipping.
If you know you want one without the prices you can begin to comment below. Make sure you include your name with the request. Thanks.

Karl

Front....

View attachment 434779

Back....

View attachment 434781
I would take one Large, with shipping please.
THANKS!
ROB

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'll take an XL! Just let me know when you get shipping figured out, since I won't be there.
Thank you so much Karl!

- Donovan

Reactions: opelgtboy70

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello,
I can't make to PA for the show. I would like to order 2 shirts (1 lg and 1 xl) if you don't mind shipping. Just let me know the total and your contact info for PP and ill get the payment to you ASAP.
Thanks!
Mike

·
What's a Nopel?
352 Posts
Hi Karl
I’ll take an XL. I won’t be attending so let me know how much to send you with shipping to North Jersey. Thanks, Marc

21 - 40 of 50 Posts