Opel GT Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Opeler
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Hi Karl
I’ll take an XL. I won’t be attending so let me know how much to send you with shipping to North Jersey. Thanks, Marc
Ill put you down for 1 XL. Ill send you a message when I pick them up and get shipping cost.

Karl

·
Registered
30 Posts
Once again I will be doing t-shirts for Carlisle. The design will be printed on the soft Gildan Ultra Cotton shirts. The color will be yellow with black printing. I will be getting the pricing today after work. As I did before, $1 from each shirt goes back to the Opel group to help fund the show. Below are pics of what will be printed on the front upper left chest and the back of the shirt. Once I get pricing you can either send me money through paypal or pay at show. If you want some shipped it will be the cost of the shirt plus shipping.
If you know you want one without the prices you can begin to comment below. Make sure you include your name with the request. Thanks.

Karl

Front....

View attachment 434779

Back....

View attachment 434781
Once again I will be doing t-shirts for Carlisle. The design will be printed on the soft Gildan Ultra Cotton shirts. The color will be yellow with black printing. I will be getting the pricing today after work. As I did before, $1 from each shirt goes back to the Opel group to help fund the show. Below are pics of what will be printed on the front upper left chest and the back of the shirt. Once I get pricing you can either send me money through paypal or pay at show. If you want some shipped it will be the cost of the shirt plus shipping.
If you know you want one without the prices you can begin to comment below. Make sure you include your name with the request. Thanks.

Karl

Front....

View attachment 434779

Back....

View attachment 434781
I would like 2-large and 1extra large please

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Been awhile but since I can't go to the show it will have to be mailed.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey there! I would very much like to get a large T-shirt please!

My PayPal is giving me problems at the moment. Can we arrange another form of payment?

·
Opeler
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Hey there! I would very much like to get a large T-shirt please!

My PayPal is giving me problems at the moment. Can we arrange another form of payment?
The last date to order was April 30th. I already placed the order.

Karl

41 - 50 of 50 Posts