Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
10,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Import/Kit/Replicar show at Carlisle Fairgrounds in Carlisle, PA will take place on May 16-18. It is a huge import only show that attracts a lot of Opels along with a host of other marques. There is a vendor field with over 800 vendors selling import parts. I have site J-36 and J-37 reserved for an Opel parts co-op where you can bring your parts to sell or swap. There are a bunch of photos from prior years meets in the Photo Gallery.

·
Super Moderator
13,812 Posts
Not this year.....

·
Registered
97 Posts
From someone up in the frozen north, where exactly is Carlisle, what state, what is the best rout to get there. What major city is it close to?

·
Administrator
10,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Carlisle, PA is West of Philadelphia at the junction of several major interstates (I78 PA turnpike, I80) Info and maps are at http://ifounditatcarlisle.com/Import/import.htm They will be giving away a 1984 Gazelle kit car at 3:00 Sunday. One of our members won an MG a few years back.

·
Opel GT Lover
6 Posts
hotel '[email protected] Carlisle?

CARLISLE IMPORT /KIT CAR NATIONALS 5/16-5/18
Looking to make the trip with my 1972 GT, from upstate NY
Forgot the hotel stayed in last time?
Need some help! anybody ?...................MIKE

·
587 Posts
I'll be there as usual. Hopefully with the new engine
and Getrag installed.

In fact I'll be there this weekend for "Spring Carlisle".
It's the first event of the season. All parts and a few
hundred cars for sale in the car corral. They say if you
walk down all the aisles of vendors it is 36 miles. you
really need 2 days to see it all. Unfortunately Imports
isn't this big, but someday it may be.

See you in Carlisle,
Tom C.

·
466 Posts
I need another Opel!!! Anyone planning to sell a car at Carlisle this year?....is it a good show to attend to buy cars or is it more parts oriented?

·
Opel Addicts
2,470 Posts
Allen and I will be there. We are bringing the 2 gt's that let us down last year.

See you there.

Vickie

·
Manta Maniac
1,385 Posts
I'll be coming down from Toronto, maybe with Green Eh or the i200...maybe neither, think I might wait another year to get them presentable.
But I will be bringing the refreshments!!!
:D

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Oliver and I are driving up from Georgia, towing the '70 GT that will be for sale. Will also bring some parts.

Sharon

·
Super Moderator
9,742 Posts
Sharon;
Gene here, what shape/condition is the GT in? Does it run? If so, you may not have to tow it up there. Some one in FL is looking for one bad.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts