Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'll have a few photographs from Carlisle back by the end of the week, how do I upload them? Is it fairly simple?

I thought there were a couple of unusual Opels there (coming from someone who hasn't seen anything other than GT's prior to Carlisle)

- 1959 Rekord 2-door sedan
- 1973 Rekord
- 1984 Manta I200
- a few 1970's-era Kadett's/1900's sedans and wagons
- some Manta's and GT's.

·
Vendor
2,428 Posts
Multiple Photos?

Is it possible to post more than one photo at a time? I have gobs of Carlisle photos, including shots taken at dinner Friday night.
Thanks
Todd K.

·
Administrator
10,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unfortunately only admins can do bulk uploads in this version of the photo program. That may change with their next release.

I'll set up a FTP folder for photo uploads and then move them to the Carlisle folder under your name.

·
Super Moderator
6,024 Posts
Names please?

Gary and Dr. Kirby,

TERRIFIC pictures of the Carlisle gathering! Thanks very much. Any chance of adding a caption to some of the pictures, especially those of the folks that were there? I recognize Gary and Charles Goin, and perhaps a few others. Since I am exiled to the Great White North and may only get to meet a few of the Western Opel folks at Huntington Beach for the OMC Picnic in August (which we are ON for, by the way, on the return from our Malaysia trip), it sure would be nice to have a few names to put to faces.

Thanks!

·
Opel Addicts
2,476 Posts
I went into the comments section and added names as best I could, Sorry if I spelled any wrong or got them mixed up. Maybe someone else could add the couple I forgot.

Vickie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts