Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you register your car for the field what is the required time for getting there, then leaving a the end of the day?

Has anyone camped on site? and if so, can you take your car from the field at the end of the day and put it in your camp site?

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
the times are very liberal, you can show and leave as you please. I camped on the field last year, well sort of tom adkins invited us to stay in his car trailer it was quite comfortable and dry during the thunderstorm... I can't wait for carlisle this year!

·
Super Moderator
6,361 Posts
Gary,
Could we use a Forum heading called "Carlisle"? Maybe under "Opel Events"? Actually, I thought we had one, but it is eluding me. Hmm, time to search and find out where all the other Carlisle threads are...
OK, seems to be under "Opel Events", which is where I moved this. Maybe that is OK, as I found most of the Carlisle threads there already. Never mind!

·
Super Moderator
14,870 Posts
kwilford said:
Could we use a Forum heading called "Carlisle"? Maybe under "Opel Events"? Actually, I thought we had one, but it is eluding me. Hmm, time to search and find out where all the other Carlisle threads are...
OK, seems to be under "Opel Events", which is where I moved this. Maybe that is OK, as I found most of the Carlisle threads there already. Never mind!
Wow, a complete circle, without anyone else's help.

Relax Keith, have a beer...

·
Super Moderator
6,361 Posts
RallyBob said:
Wow, a complete circle, without anyone else's help.

Relax Keith, have a beer...
Too late. Already had a large Bailey's on ice, sitting in the hot tub after skiing at Lake Louise today...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.