Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any ideas to change the appearance of the back of a GT temporarely? i'm going to change the lenses back over to red and orange instead of all red, and i can't think of anything else. it only needs to be until the snow flies. all they seen was 4 red lights and think its a second generation camaro, so any other ways to change the identity of the rear end of a GT for a few weeks would be great, thanks in advance for input and ideas.

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
altho i wasnt driving, was riding with dad. somehow ended up in a lil' good ol' fashoned race type of deal with cousin steve, he got stopped and by time the 2nd cope came for us we was gone. he didnt give names and claimed he didnt know what the car was, said we just got it runnin and was test driving it. cops think its a second generation camaro (70-73)

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Does it have third brake light? If not you can add one in the window pretty cheap. Or take it out.

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dont have one, too broke to get one

i got two ideas now
1. add the orange lenses back
2. switch the position of the turn signal lenses and the brake/tail lenses.
think that'll do?

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
If the car is legal, plates insurance that sort of stuff. After you change lenses back loosen one of the red bulbs. You may get pulled over and warned but at the same time it would exclude you from the hot rod search. Just a thought

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorta legal, but not really.....i think its probably just time to put it up for the year, hell its almost halfway through november, i wont be missing out on too much driving time anyway. then when i get it back out in march/april, it'll be white with a blue stripe and they would have forgotten about the "camaro" anyway

·
Opeler
25 Posts
you have nothing to worry about

dont bother changing anything.

if they didnt catch you that night, they cant get you for anything. you have to be caught in the act.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts